Friday, January 28, 2011

Customer Spot Light & Engagement

Today I want to spot light a loyal fan and frequent shopper of Wildflower Accessories named Elissa. She loves to buy my accessories not just for herself but also for her friends as gifts. Elissa has just recently gotten engaged to her fiance Tobin (congrats again!). I happened to be looking at their engagement photos when I saw some pictures of her wearing a headband that I custom made for her a few months ago! It has two flowers on it: one is a plaid (red,blue,yellow & white) and the other is made out of red satin. I loved that she accessorized her outfit with this headband. It made me feel oh so happy inside and that my customers look so cute in what they buy! Don't believe me? Check out the evidence below and you be the judge;) Thanks Elissa for being such a fan of my work and I wish you and Tobin all the best!





Thank you Morgan Bennett for giving me permission to use your photos! She has her own photography business called Morgan Bennett photography. Check her out on facebook!

No comments: