Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas-the time of loving accessories by ALL


I went home for Christmas and I brought all of the hair accessories that I have yet to sell in case my family and friends wanted to buy some. My cousin Trena's little boy, Lucas, wanted to wear the pretty flowers on his head. He didn't care that they are meant for girls to wear haha...the pictures below are of my Grandma placing some on Trena's head after she's put some on Lucas's and just of Trena with Lucas. They're so cute!

>

I was able to meet up with one of my best friends, Daniell, while traveling back to Utah because I had a lay over in Phoenix. She met me at the airport with her two little girls so we could visit each other even though it was only for a short period of time. Her oldest daughter, Braelyn, who I've mentioned before, drew me a picture which touched my heart. Daniell told me that Braelyn loves my headbands and she was wearing her favorite one when I saw her at the airport! This is the picture that she drew for me below. It says, "To Janalee from Braelyn. I love your headbands. This is me riding a bike. These are birds. Happy New Year." How cute is that?











No comments: