Monday, November 14, 2011

Easy way to get curl without using any heat!

Do you have a hard time keeping curl in your hair? I know that I do because my hair is really long and it bums me out that when I take the time to curl my hair it goes flat soon afterward! So do you know what I usually do with my hair because of this fact? I pretty much do nothing with it! Well i have good news for those who want to do things to their hair like curling it but thought it wasn't possible. The other day I found a tutorial about how to get vintage curls without any heat and decided to try it out for myself.

In this tutorial she has you wrap your hair around an elastic headband and this is what it looks like once you do. You can even wear this look out during the day and then have your hair curly for an evening look.


A view of what the back looks like.


After I slept on it I took the headband off and this was the result! My hair had lots of volume and I was totally surprised by how it turned out!




If you are interested in watching the video I found here is the link to view it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYxS1ohz4Ao

No comments: